Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For FACTNet Followers

I put up this Blogger to compensate for the apparent impending loss of FACTNet. One of the drawbacks is that the software does not allow new posts by anyone. You have to be given authoring rights. Comments, on the other hand, can be posted by anyone if the owner chooses to allow it.

Given these drawbacks, if anyone has information, including links or other documentation, that you would like to see posted here, please email me at kheris@kheris.net. There is plenty to be said about LHL, but I'd prefer to point at facts that can be verified unless we are dealing with someone's direct experience, like erin_b's.

I understand there is a new website in development by others to also provide an alternative if FACTNet closes. I don't know if they will have a message board or not. Stay tuned.

No comments: